I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTION
The main data collection on the website queenmobile.store includes: full name, email, phone, customer address in the contact section. This is the information that we need members to provide mandatory when sending information for advice or want to buy products and for us to contact and confirm with customers on the website to ensure the interests of consumers. use.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under the information they provide and their email boxes. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying our webiste of unauthorized use, abuse, security violations, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for solutions. appropriate decision.
- SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information members provide to:
– Contact to confirm orders and deliver goods to members when receiving requests from members;
– Provide information about products to customers if required by customers;
– Send marketing and promotional emails about the goods we sell;
– Send notifications about activities on the website
– Contact and deal with users in special cases;
– Do not use personal information of users other than for the purposes of confirmation and contact related to the transaction
– At the request of a judicial authority, including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to certain legal violations of customers.
III. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
Members' personal data will be stored until the administrator requests to cancel. Remaining in any case member personal information will be kept confidential on our server.
- PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subjects of access to personal information of customers fall in one of the following cases:
– Employees of the company
– Partners have signed a contract to perform a part of the Company's services. These partners will receive information according to contractual agreements (maybe part or all of the information according to the terms of the contract) to assist users in using the services provided by the Company.
- ADDRESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
Head office: Queen Mobile Co., Ltd
Address: 402B Hai Ba Trung, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh
Email: [email protected]
- MEANS AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
Members have the right to file complaints about confidential information, please contact the website's administrator. When we receive these feedbacks, we will confirm the information. In the event that the member's reflection is correct, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures.
VII. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS OF CONSUMERS
Members' personal information is committed to absolute confidentiality in accordance with the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of member's personal data, we will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the member. member is known.
Absolutely confidential all member's online transaction information including invoice information, accounting and digitized vouchers
The Management Board requires individuals when registering / purchasing to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone,…., and is responsible for legality of the above information. The management board is not responsible for and will not resolve any complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers all the personal information of that member provided during the initial registration to be incorrect.